Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just some thoughts for today

So, I get on forums now and then. It always starts out fine, I join a growing community, find some interesting topics, and share my opinion. Then a heated discussion begins, I join in, and I'm either totally misunderstood or someone has something rude/sarcastic to say to me. Maybe I'm a wimp, but it takes a very short time for me to delete my account after such an occurence.

I've always been someone to back out of fights or arguments. It's not that I won't take up for myself, but I hate tension and conflict, especially if it's not needed. Hmm, I think I'm going to stay away from them for a while. I already have this blog, a twitter, and a myspace. There's no needed for all these public soap boxes!

Besides that, the other day, thinking I had bought the light cigarettes last, I searched my bag for about ten minutes looking for the tan pack. I then proceeded to rip my car apart in all of it's glorious junk for another fifteen minutes. I then realized that I had bought the supers all along and went inside to pull the red pack from my purse. Mind you, I have about ten used cigarettes packs in my bag.

The point is, I either need to quit smoking or clean my damn bag out every now and then.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! This was hilarious. You have a good sense of humor I see. Just dropping by 2 say thanks 4 reading my articles and finding them very informative. I'm also glad you realized the obvious difference between Obama and Bush. Your a smart chick.

    Oh and by the way.....maybe you should stop smoking and clean your purse out (smiles). Might as well be organized and healthy at the same time.....

    LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing on forums lol There is *such* a lack of diversity of opinion on Southeast Texas websites, so I try to add it and it is all downhill & deleted accounts from there! Ah well you can't fight crazy with logic. :)

    (came here through confessions of west tenn liberal)

    ReplyDelete