Saturday, January 3, 2009

Introductions

My name is Logan, as I'm sure you can see. I made this blog mainly because my husband has one..I guess I wanted to follow suit. I don't really have much to say, I always make these things then forget about them for 6 months. I don't have the patience or the need to write, but I'm really going to give it a try this time...maybe post some of the photographs I like to take, talk about my incredibly uneventful day, or the books I'm reading.

Haha...that all sounds pretty boring. But like I said, we'll give this a try.

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm twenty. I live in Southeast Texas. I work, and every once in a while I go to community college. I don't have a lot of plans for the future, but I'm a pretty wishful thinker. I'm sure I'll find something to do until it's time to die. Right now I'm a secretary. I like my job. I like to type stuff, as long as it's already been wrote (or written? See! I'm no good at this stuff....I'd rather stick to myspace) for me. I read a lot. I like movies and music. I don't know how to fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment